My Proudest TF 40 Moment Competition is Extended!
To mark Tanoto Foundation’s 40th year anniversary we are asking all Tanoto Foundation employees to take part in a competition to share their proudest moment during their time in Tanoto Foundation. To enter, you can upload a photo of yourself or upload a 1 minute video of your proudest moment while working in Tanoto Foundation to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #MyTF40ProudestMoment. Write your proudest moment story while working at Tanoto Foundation in your social media caption.
There will be 3 winners from the competition, with a prize of a Rp 500,000 voucher each.
The competition continues to run until 8 October 2021.
Let’s show your pride, working with Tanoto Foundation!
Terms and conditions:
- – Your social media accounts must be public
- – Use the #MyTF40ProudestMoment hashtag in your caption
- – Post a photo with caption or 1-minute video on your Facebook OR Instagram feed (for Indonesia and Singapore employees). Don’t forget to write your proudest moment in the caption
- – The competition is intended for Tanoto Foundation employees only
- – Tanoto Foundation Corporate Communications team and employees of RGEI are not eligible to enter the competition
- – Follow the health protocols while you are recording (unless you’re alone or using pictures or videos that were taken before the pandemic)
- – There will be 2 categories. Most engagement (likes and comments) in a photo post and most engagement in a video post
- – There will be 2 winners for the photo category and one winner for the video category
- – There will be a total of 3 winners in the competition
- – Each winner will win a digital voucher worth Rp 500,000
- – Voucher prizes are only eligible for Tanoto Foundation Employees in Indonesia
- – Winners from outside of Indonesia will win a set of special merchandise from Tanoto Foundation
- – By entering the competition, each contestant automatically grants permission for their materials to be used in Tanoto Foundation’s materials
- – The judges’ decision is final
- – The video must be uploaded the latest on October 10, 11.59 PM Jakarta time
- – The winners will be announced on October 15, 2021.
- – For Tanoto Foundation employees in China, you may enter the competition by sending us an email of the recording of your video on Weibo or WeChat and a screen shot of your photo post or your video posts with the number of Likes, comments or engagement to firstname.lastname@example.org