Universities need adequate facilities and conducive learning environment to attract talents, deliver good teaching process, and produce innovations through research.
We actively support efforts of selected universities to improve educational facilities by constructing, renovating, or otherwise upgrading educational facilities.
The partnership with universities has delivered the following:
- Tanoto Library at Prasetya Mulya Business School (2006)
- Tanoto Floor for the graduate study program and administrative offices at the
- Faculty of Forestry of Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta (2010)
- The Tanoto Library at the Pendidikan dan Pembinaan Manajemen (PPM), Jakarta.(2012)
- Tanoto Library at Universitas Bhayangkara, Jakarta (2015)
As of December 2015 the Infrastructure Improvement Program has achieved the following:
- More than 10,000 students beneﬁt from three libraries every year.
- Approximately 200 students of graduate programs in forestry beneﬁt from the use of the Tanoto Floor at UGM every year.
APA KATA MEREKA
Teachers in this school are happy with their job. The school has many activities despite the limited resources that the schools have. With Tanoto Foundation’s help, our teaching technique is now comparable to the teachers out there. We do things differently now. Learning activities becomes fun and exciting.
Daryono, Teacher of Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri Lubuk Kembang Sari, Riau
Children became more attentive during learning sessions. They are very happy with the playground facility in the center’s backyard. The spacious classroom also helps teachers to create learning corners for students activities. Thank you, Tanoto Foundation
Siti Maryam, The Principal of PAUD Bougenville 011, North Jakarta