Our PAUD Program aims to improve the quality of early childhood education centers at rural and urban areas.
Scope of PAUD program:
- Training of teachers and caregivers to improve competency
- National certiﬁcation of teachers
- Physical renovation of kindergartens and centers
In the rural areas of Sumatera Utara, Riau, and Jambi, we work to provide education for children of community members in 37 kindergartens and early childhood education centers and 71 day care centers as of December 31, 2015.
Support of Tanoto Foundation for PAUD Program includes:
- Training for teachers and caregivers on key topics on children’s development stages, educating children with disabilities, and nutrition.
- Ensuring centers’ infrastructure safety.
- Providing supplementary feeding for the children.
Achievements of PAUD Program as of December 31, 2014:
- 22 PAUD teachers nationally certiﬁed
- 39 PAUD teachers trained
- 94 kindergartens and day care centers caregivers trained
- 22 kindergartens and day care centers caregivers nationally trained
- 12 day care centers renovated in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau
- 6 PAUD centers renovated in Jakarta.
Our comprehensive support for PAUD that combines teachers training and improvement of physical facilities continues to be recognized by the Jakarta Provincial Government. In 2015, Tanoto Foundation was assigned by the Jakarta Provincial Government as development agent for government-owned PAUD located in ﬂat housing in East Jakarta and requested to develop an integrated public space that is children friendly (RPTRA – Ruang Publik Terpadu Ramah Anak) in Jakarta.
APA KATA MEREKA
Sory there's no post available